Strengthening international relations is a key objective of Óbuda University. One of the priority target areas is Central Asia, one of the fastest growing regions in the world economy.
On 15 November 2021, the Alba Regia Faculty of Engineering Óbuda University and the Howmet-Köfém Mill Products Hungary Ltd announced on a press conference that the faculty received a 3 million HUF grant in 2021 through the Howmet Aerospace Foundation, which was used to develop the robotics center, and the virtual reality and pneumatic laboratory.
For the sixteenth time, we organized the symposium “Applied Informatics and Boundaries” (AIS 2021) at the Technical Faculty of Alba Regia, University of Óbuda.
- The Centre for Precision Farming Research is established within the framework of the University Research and Innovation Centre
- Strengthening international relations at the AMK
- FANUC Olympics
- New Double Degree Agreement Signed
- Action plan to handle the situation caused by the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Open Day at the Norwegian Hydro IT Organization
- 3 Million HUF Grant from the Howmet Aerospace Foundation
- AIS 2021 Conference
- Establishment accreditation
- 4th Alba Regia Higher Education Expo
- Successful irregular land management conference in the GEO
- Dual training, drones and Lego robots – Open Day at the Alba Regia Technical Faculty of Óbuda University
- Excellent ranking for Alba Regia Technical Faculty,Óbuda University
- Scientific results were discussed at the AIS conference
- Innovation on Remote Sensing Education and Learning (IRSEL) brief
- Doctoral Studies in GeoInformation Sciences (DSinGIS) brief
- Information Day at the Alba Regia Technical Faculty of Óbuda University
- OE AMK Dual Training Information Day
- Cooperation Becomes Stronger Between Grundfos and AMK Óbuda University
- Sharing our Knowledge at International Level